Certifications & Accreditations
Topper Construction has earned certifications and/or accreditations from:
- GAF Master Elite Weather Stopper Roofing Contractor – Because of GAF’s stringent requirements, only 3% of all roofing contractors qualify to become Master Elite Certified. 93% of homeowners would recommend their GAF master elite contractor to others.
- TAMKO Pro Certified – By using a Tamko Pro certified roofing contractor, you can receive up to 15 years of additional up-front protection with Heritage® Vintage® and Heritage® Woodgate® shingles at no additional charge.
- CertainTeed Certified Shingle Master Applicator – Certainteed offers educational training programs for their credentialed contractors. Topper Construction participates in these programs to ensure that our installers are always up-to-date with industry ‘best practices.’
- Better Business Bureau – BBB has determined that Topper Construction meets their highest accreditation standards and assigned us an A+ rating.
- Vinyl Siding Institute – Certified vinyl siding installers have at least two years of installation experience and have demonstrated knowledge of proper installation techniques.
- HAAG Certified – In the roofing inspection industry, this certification is the gold standard.
- Lead Safe Certified Firm – The EPA’s Lead Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule (RRP Rule) requires that firms performing renovation, repair, and painting projects that disturb lead-based paint in homes, child care facilities and pre-schools built before 1978 be certified by the EPA.
- Firestone Licensed Contractor – Firestone Building Products sets the standard for excellence in the commercial roofing industry. Firestone is the premier source for superior building products and quality commercial roofing solutions.
- Duradek Authorized Applicator – Topper Construction chooses to only install the best products in the industry. Duradek is the leader in vinyl sheet walkable roofing products. As a walkable roof and deck system, Duradek is one of the few manufacturers to offer an extensive warranty even over living space.