- Time-tested performance. LP has manufactured over nine billion square feetof SmartSide siding since 1997. After nearly 20 years of successful performance, LP SmartSide products are proven and time-tested!
- Realistic wood grain texture. SmartSide has a more realistic wood texture than most fiber cement and vinyl siding products, so your shed can have all the warmth and beauty of traditional wood.
- Longer warranty. The LP® SmartSide® 50-year limited warranty is longer than most fiber cement product warranties. Read the warranty for yourself at www.lpcorp.com
- Possible cost advantages. Due to the lighter weight and increased coverage per piece, there may be significant installation cost advantages with SmartSide lap, trim and shakes over fiber cement and other siding products. Ask your local dealer for details
- More impact-resistant. SmartSide siding products are more resistant than fiber cement or vinyl products to impact damage from common projectiles found in a backyard, such as golf balls, baseballs and rocks.
- Fewer seams. SmartSide trim and lap siding come in 16′ lengths, which may result in fewer seams or joints on your structure.
- Easier to install. LP SmartSide is significantly lighter per linear foot than fiber cement, making it easier to install. In addition, no special tools are required to cut it.
- No efflorescence. LP SmartSide products do not contain the natural salts and minerals which sometimes discolor fiber cement products.
- Renewable resource. All SmartSide products are manufactured with wood (a renewable resource) acquired using processes certified by the Sustainable Forestry Initiative (SFI®).
- Reversible. Some LP SmartSide trim comes in reversible smooth and cedar textures, greatly adding to its flexibility for shed design.
Roofing • Siding • Gutters • Foundation Waterproofing
Years in Business
Commercial Projects Completed
View Our Work
We’re a Roofer and Sider You Can Trust
With Topper Construction, you’ll see the benefit of nearly three decades of experience. We service commercial customers in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Northern Virginia.