Here at Topper Construction, we offer synthetic roofing. Generally, synthetic roofing provides a tremendous boost to home for a far lower cost than using materials such as slate or terra cotta. In this blog, we’ll review some compelling reasons you should consider synthetic slate roofing for your home. Please read on to learn more!
Synthetic Slate Roofing Has These Exciting Benefits!
- It Saves You Money: One of the best reasons to integrate this roofing into your home is simple: it saves you money. Savings of up to 50% are possible, and installation costs are also lower, due to synthetic shingles being lighter and easier to install than their real counterparts. Real slate shingles can be heavy and brittle, two attributes which do not combine well. Of course, several other factors will affect prices for installation, such as the size of your roof, (not to mention how complicated it is to modify) and where you live. But whether you live in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Northern Virginia, call on Topper Construction for help!
- High Durability: Another perk of synthetic slate roofing is its high durability. Extreme weather and fires can damage your home, but synthetic slate roofing can, in fact, protect your home for years to come.
- Superior Lightweight Fabrication: One of the best things about synthetic slate roofing is how lightweight it is. Being so light, it is much easier to install. In fact, synthetic slate roofing can be installed over top of your existing roof shingles. You can save money on supports, especially if your house cannot support a heavy roof.
- Great for the Environment: Synthetic slate roofing is also great for the environment. For example, they can drastically reduce your energy bills.
- Fantastic Curb Appeal Booster: Synthetic slate roofing makes for a fantastic curb appeal booster. Your home can be complemented with a unique and refined aesthetic. Whatever decorative and protective elements, such as trim, brick or siding you might have, this roofing can blend in.
Now that you know more about synthetic slate roofing, the next step is to choose which type you would like. As noted on our Synthetic Roofing page, we offer synthetic slate roofing from CertainTeed, DaVinci, and EcoStar. Together, these three brands are some of the best and most trusted in the industry.
Contact Topper Construction Today!
If you’re interested in having a roof system or siding installed in your home, or would like a free estimate, contact Topper Construction. With Topper Construction, you’ll see the benefit of nearly three decades of experience. Contact Topper Construction at 301-874-0220 or email us at email@example.com if you are interested in learning more. We can help you with projects in Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Northern Virginia.